SEO for Small Business: What is it and why do you need it?
SEO is a very powerful tool that works very well for various online businesses. It has an important role to play in communicating and marketing. Here are the main reasons why you need small business SEO, according to Search Engine Land:
1. SEO is an investment rather than a cost – SEO makes an investment with massive return by lifting your rank in SERP.
2. SEO focuses attention on your website – thanks to SEO your business website is multitasking effectively and handling thousands of prospects at once.
3. SEO is a key part of your marketing mix – SEO, branding, social media and various other strategies work together to enhance your online presence.
4. SEO influences the research / buying cycle – SEO attracts prospects, playing an important role in the research / buying cycle. Without increasing your marketing costs proportionally, SEO can increase your sales and exponentially grow your profits.
5. SEO is affordable – as previously stated, SEO is an investment and not a cost. When choosing the right SEO agency, it is also very affordable when taking into consideration other costly alternatives or its high return.
6. SEO is an important ingredient – SEO is not just a minor detail but rather an important ingredient into your overall business strategy. It can help you tailor your landing pages to your visitors’ intent and achieving the best results for your business.
7. SEO represents much more than SEO-friendly CMS – according to SEO experts, CMS code is just a small part of the whole, since there are more than 200 ranking factors,
8. Your impact can be multiplied by SEO – by ensuring that your website targets the right audience, SEO can massively multiply your impact.
9. SEO can help internet users find your website – SEO has an invaluable role, helping your online business to get found.
10. SEO builds credibility and trust – SEO can convince your visitors to trust your authority in your niche.
11. Your brand builds with the help of SEO – by presenting the most relevant information to your visitors, our brand image is built and enhanced.
12. SEO represents a strategy for long-term – the results of SEO can only manifest in the long run.
13. Offline sales are driven by SEO – SEO does not only help to boost your online sales but has also a decisive influence on your offline sales, according to statistics.
14. SEO can attract relevant traffic that has a potential for a high conversion rate – using keyword analysis, SEO is highly targeted and can lead to a high conversion rate.
15. SEO represents measurable marketing – the results and efficiency of SEO can be measured and corrected.
16. SEO provides a cost-effective strategy – SEO is proven to be among the most effective online marketing methods.
17. SEO can be outsourced – you can outsource SEO to professionals and focus on other aspects of your business.
18. Even skeptics can be convinced by SEO – with such effective results, it is easy to convince anyone of the importance of small business SEO.
19. SEO offers unlimited opportunity – SEO can be fine-tuned through constant tweaks, providing endless opportunities.
20. SEO can provide better results than paid traffic – according to statistics, SEO is a more efficient marketing strategy than PPC. In Google Adwords, SEO provides 75% of search traffic, while PPC that provides barely 25 percent.</
21. SEO has its roots in user intent – SEO is in line with the intent of a searcher.
22. SEO can help you leverage weak competition – small businesses can use SEO in order to size competitive businesses.